Yay! It's Friday and time for another edition of the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In - hosted by Wifey at Wife of a Sailor. Come on over and link up!
|Rex the 125lb baby|
1) How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
Two dogs, four cats and one horse. Why? I don’t really know. I blame the Soldier. Thankfully, the horse is easy. Our sweet friend takes care of her for us.
2) What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
Sleep. Is that a project? Honestly, with six kids, I don’t have much time to do anything. I don’t craft and I’m useless at home improvement. We usually tend to get more school accomplished, but that hasn’t been the case for this deployment (mostly due to my health). I guess my favorite project would be making a list of projects for him to do when he gets home…
3) What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
Coffee. The Soldier lives on the stuff. Personally, I can’t stand it, so hopefully he appreciates the fact that I remember to walk down that isle at the commissary just to buy it for him. The teenager is not happy that I forget to buy it for the house.
4) If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl
Does it have to be a current show? I want to be in JAG. There is just something about those uniforms… I wish they would bring it back. Or at least do a reunion show!
5) What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
Just surviving was pretty big. Oh wait, I know - making it through the FRG drama without killing any of the spouses. I think I should have received a medal for that one! Kidding. Sort of.
Have a wonderful weekend!