Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A little pick me up...

It has been a rough couple of weeks. Okay, so it has been a rough year... Anyway, I received a couple of awards this week and thought it would make me feel better to blog about them.

A big thank you to A Creed and a Psalm for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award. 
This is actually the second time that I have received this, so you can go to this post to read all about me!

I was also honored to be named as one of the Top 100 Military Family Blogs by VeteransBenefitsGIBill.com

Top Military Family Blogs

It is nice to know that someone, other than my mom and the kids, read my blog! I am very appreciative to you, the reader. Thanks for making this long deployment a little easier.

Linking up this week with As It Were, or Even If It Weren't for the MilSpouse Weekly Roundup.

Love,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the awards! Such an honor, I've always wondered what it would feel like to be awarded something.

    ReplyDelete