Friday, September 9, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In 9-9-11


Once again, it is time for a new edition of MilSpouse Friday, where you learn things you didn't know you wanted to know about me and I spend half a day doing nothing but reading about my fellow MilSpouses. It's a great way to spend a Friday!

 

If you are a MilSpouse, come over to Wife of a Sailor and join in the fun.




1) My plans for Labor Day included getting the house clean for the Soldier’s homecoming, but what really happened was a whole lot of napping.

2) Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to dance to the Backyardigans with the 4 year old. (Come on, you know you want to...)



3) One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is our new kitten (who weighs about ½ lb) stealing the 75lb dog’s food bowl. 

4) It’s strange, but other people’s children drive me crazy while our six are perfectly fine with me!

5) One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four SHUT THE DOOR!  Hey, I’m a mom, I have that line down. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh my word the picture is priceless, and so funny I feel the same way about othere peoples children and wonder if they think the same of mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait, I just read MOPS volunteer, I loved MOPS and realized the other day I have kids that would make it so I could go back to MOPS, MOPS rocks

    ReplyDelete