*Don't miss my current book giveaway. Win a copy of Irene Hannon's Deadly Pursuit. An ex-Navy Seal, a little romance, what else could you ask for?
I love Fridays because I get to spend time reading my fellow MilSpouse's blogs to see all the witty and creative answers. You know, the ones that I only think of after I hit post...
If you are MilSpouse, come over and join in the fun at Wife of a Sailor.
1) My favorite thing that happened this week was the fact that I survived it. It has been a rough week.
2) Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll be using hand sanitizer to kill the germs that you picked up with the penny. (Um, mom of six here.)
3) Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is that NCIS has started back up. Okay fine, I like the changing leaves too, but here in Montana we don’t get the pretty leaves. We get snow one day in September or October and the next day, the leaves are all dead and falling off.
4) One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is move someplace warmer. I so don’t want to do another winter here! I am thinking Aruba…
5) I –might– be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa. Totally depends on where the Soldier is in his homecoming/recovery status.
Have a great weekend!