Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free Ebooks from Amazon 12/1

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was able to take the kids and stay with friends out of town. It was great to get away and everyone had a blast. It was kind of insane with a dozen kids, but when isn't my life crazy?

Thanks to all the snow in my part of the country (and a cold that has kept me indoors), I have been able to get a lot of reading done. I am thankful that I have a Kindle now, it is much easier to take to bed than my laptop ;0) 

Here are the downloads for this week:

P.S. There are a couple of freebies from my last post that are still available

(Please, check the price before you download, they don't stay free for long. Also, if you need to download an app for your iphone or laptop, click here.)


Fireflies in December







A Horse to Love

A Horse to Love (for younger readers)



Troublesome Creek (Troublesome Creek Series #1)


Stuck in the Middle (Sister-to-Sister, Book 1)






And for the Christmas season...
The Christmas Story from the Family Reading Bible








25 Days, 26 Ways to Make This Your Best Christmas Ever








The Case for Christmas: A Journalist Investigates the Identity of the Child in the Manger







Stories Behind the Best-Loved Songs of Christmas








The Judge Who Stole Christmas








A Christmas Carol


A Christmas Carol  (Why not read a Classic this year?)







A few cookbooks:

Nile Style: Egyptian Cuisine and Culture: Ancient Festivals, Significant Ceremonies, and Modern Celebrations (Hippocrene Cookbook Library)













Cooking from China's Fujian Province: One of China's Eight Great Cuisines








If you have an actual Kindle, you can download these free games:

Every Word


Mine Sweeper





Shuffled Row






Sudoku









If you enjoy
these freebies, please let me know by leaving a comment and 'sharing the love' on facebook!

Love,

Photobucket 


For those hopping over from the MilSpouse Weekly Round-Up, this was my only post this week. Pathetic I know, but I am blaming it on the cold I have. Have a great weekend! 







1 comment:

  1. I've been contemplating getting a Kindle. My husband loves his. Maybe I'll have to make the jump into technology!

    ReplyDelete