Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free e-books from Amazon 11/17

This will be a short post, as I am working from safe mode on my computer. Thankfully the stupid thing is still under warranty and Dell is sending someone out to give me a new hard drive and motherboard (again!). When I finally get to talk to my husband, I will thank him for spending the extra money and apologize for telling him it was a dumb idea at the time...

Anyway, there were a lot of free books today and I didn't want you to miss them! Be sure to always check the price before you download as it can change quickly. Also, if you don't have a Kindle, you can download a reader using the banner at the bottom of this page.

Here are the freebies (sorry, no pix today - they take too long to load and I don't know how long my laptop is going to hold out for!):




On the Run  (from Zonderkidz)








I can't wait to get started and it is great reading weather here with way too much snow for me to want to leave the house!

Happy reading and don't forget to come back tomorrow for my giveaway!

If you appreciate the freebie listings, please let me know by leaving a comment and sharing this post with your friends :)

Love,
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment