Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I know this is a day late, but I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my daughter who turned 15 yesterday. Our second child, a girl (and we were totally expecting boy - so we had no girl names picked out!), was born December 15th, 1995. I am so thankful for her (and all of her siblings).

"Toast" is an amazing girl and so very talented. She had her very first art show this year and started high school. We celebrated yesterday by going out to lunch (for a big steak!) and then shopping. I know she missed having her dad here and I am praying he will be home in time for her 16th.

Happy Birthday baby! I love you very much.



Toast at horse camp - 2010


My babies are growing up way too fast. It makes me sad to think that the first one is leaving soon for college and the next is not far behind. I am trying to make these years fun and not be the cranky mom (especially with dad deployed), but I am running out of ideas.

So, help me out mamas, give me some ideas to make memories before they are gone. I would really appreciate it.

Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment