It is Friday again and that means the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! I have a blast each week reading through everyone's posts. If you are a MilSpouse (or SO) come over and join in the fun at Wife of a Sailor.
If you are here looking for free ebooks, the latest posting is here.
And while you are here, don't miss today's guest blogger and giveaway.
On to the questions!
- What is the best gift you have ever received or given? from Jessica Lynn Writes
I would have to say my family. I truly believe they are a gift from God. Soldier boy and I were married very young and should have been a statistic, but instead we just celebrated 18 years of marriage. I couldn’t imagine life without him and our six kiddos – even the surprise :)
- Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? from The Albrecht Squad
This is our first major holiday with our Soldier gone (yes, we have been very blessed over the years), so I don’t really know. The kids always go out to cut down a tree with their dad and they didn’t get to do that this year. A very nice couple from our church brought over a tree for us since I have been under the weather and we didn’t have one up yet. Other than that, I am trying to keep things pretty much the same and praying that Skype will be working on Christmas morning.
- If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
We have a star. That is what Wal-mart had left when it’s predecessor broke two years ago.
- What are your three favorite websites?
Amazon (especially this time of year)
Facebook (yes, I am addicted)
MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers (Helps me maintain some level of sanity!)
- On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!)
I would be happy with any or all of the above if he was just home!
Have a wonderful weekend!