Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Faith Deployed Small Group for Military Wives

When the word got out that I wanted to start a small group of military wives going through deployment, I was bombarded by Facebook friend requests. Since there is no way I could keep up with that (and for PERSEC reasons), I created a private page to use. If you want to join us for support, encouragement, a safe place to vent and a place to grow together, come over to "Our Crazy Life" on Facebook.

If you would like to get the book, you can get it from Amazon.com in two ways. It is available as a download (Kindle, iphone or PC)  here or as a hard copy here. If you don't have a kindle and want to use the download, there is a banner at the bottom of this page that will take you to the free application needed.

I am looking forward to being a part of this group! Our Crazy Life is so much better when you aren't alone.

Love,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment