Thankfully, I will be leaving next week to go to Nashville for MOPS Convention. I am looking forward to working with the moms, hearing all the amazing speakers and singers and - imagine this - actually having kid free time. But most of all, I can't wait to see my friends that I only get to see a couple of times a year. I am blessed to be a part of such an amazing group.
So forgive the blogging absence, but I am going to be busy spending as much time as possible with my girls - hoping that it is enough to last us until next year.
Now for some free books :)
*Don't miss the last book post, many of them are still free.
The usual reminders and disclaimers:
- Prices change often and without notice. Books are usually only free for a limited time. Always check the price before clicking 'download'.
- You can read these books, even if you don't have a Kindle, by downloading the free app for your computer or phone. For a full list of apps, please click here. If you have been holding off on getting a Kindle, Amazon now has a reduced price one with special offers (i.e. ads on your screensaver) for only $114.
- Please consider following my blog on Google Friend Connect or by 'liking' my Facebook page. I will post books as soon as I find them on Facebook and they aren't always free long enough to make it to the blog.
- If you download a book, please 'Share the Love' by using the buttons below each post to let your friends know. And please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!
- If you enjoy the free book posts, please consider shopping through my links when you do purchase from Amazon. The small commission I receive for your purchase helps me justify all the time I spend on this blog to my Soldier! Thanks :)
40 Days without Food
The Adventurous Boy's Handbook: For Ages 9 to 99
Amazon currently has a huge sale going on, with lots of books $3.99 and less. I have been posting the Christian published books on my Facebook page. Please come over and 'like' the page to see all of the great finds (with many only $.99!).
Have a great week!