Sunday, July 24, 2011

Update and Kindle Freebies/Bargains 7-24-11

I know I totally missed out on Military Friday this past week. At this point in deployment, the days all kind of run together and I basically forgot what day it was. (Two trips to the doctor with different kids didn't help.) I am so ready to be done with this and I guess you could say that we are in the home stretch, I just hope I make it to the end. I have decided that the children are in a conspiracy to see me locked in a padded room, sucking on Valium lollipops, before their father comes home.

Thankfully, I will be leaving next week to go to Nashville for MOPS Convention. I am looking forward to working with the moms, hearing all the amazing speakers and singers and - imagine this - actually having kid free time. But most of all, I can't wait to see my friends that I only get to see a couple of times a year. I am blessed to be a part of such an amazing group.

So forgive the blogging absence, but I am going to be busy spending as much time as possible with my girls - hoping that it is enough to last us until next year.

Now for some free books :)

*Don't miss the last book post, many of them are still free. 

The usual reminders and disclaimers:

  • Prices change often and without notice. Books are usually only free for a limited time. Always check the price before clicking 'download'.
  • You can read these books, even if you don't have a Kindle, by downloading the free app for your computer or phone. For a full list of apps, please click here. If you have been holding off on getting a Kindle, Amazon now has a reduced price one with special offers (i.e. ads on your screensaver) for only $114.
  • Please consider following my blog on Google Friend Connect or by 'liking' my Facebook page. I will post books as soon as I find them on Facebook and they aren't always free long enough to make it to the blog.
  • If you download a book, please 'Share the Love' by using the buttons below each post to let your friends know. And please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!
  • If you enjoy the free book posts, please consider shopping through my links when you do purchase from Amazon. The small commission I receive for your purchase helps me justify all the time I spend on this blog to my Soldier! Thanks :)
Delivery
 Delivery







Stealing Jake
Stealing Jake







Reinventing Leona
Reinventing Leona






Cash Burn

Cash Burn







40 Days without Food
40 Days without Food






The Adventurous Boy's Handbook: For Ages 9 to 99

The Adventurous Boy's Handbook: For Ages 9 to 99







Amazon currently has a huge sale going on, with lots of books $3.99 and less. I have been posting the Christian published books on my Facebook page. Please come over and 'like' the page to see all of the great finds (with many only $.99!).

Have a great week!

Love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Once again, thanks Athena. I have some recent photos from the Diamond Bar X area on my blog!..............Denise

    ReplyDelete