Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday 7-27-11


Guess where I am going to be next week? Staying at the beautiful (and newly remodeled) Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville for MOPS International Convention 2011!

It is going to be a blast spending time with all the mommies - I really love my job!

If you are going to be there, I want to meet you! Follow @Area30MOPS for info regarding the Tweet Up happening Friday after General Session II.

See you there!

Linking up for Semi Wordless Wednesday with Flip Flops & Pearls:


Photobucket


Love,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We stayed there for a national guard convention. i was amazing, but everything was sooooo expensive to eat and shop and my main complaint is it was too far away from downtown nashville where all the music, fun and bars are:-)! ugh....oh well, lol, or room was paid for, so i felt i could splurge a little. my husband proposed to me in that hotel:-) so it will always hold a special place in my heart:-) HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete