Can you believe it is July already? I do appreciate that time is speeding up for deployment, but at this rate, I won't have time to clean the house before the Soldier comes home!
I want to say thank you to those who entered my last contest and say congratulations to Melanie who is the winner of My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren! I love giving things away :)
Well, since it is Friday, it is time for MilSpouse Friday Fill-in, hosted by Wife of a Sailor. I really enjoy reading about and getting to know everyone. If you are a fellow MilSpouse, come and join us!
1) Have you ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
I almost joined the Air Force when I was in college, but that was pre-military days for my hubby. I know it was a divine intervention that I found out I was pregnant with #2 days before I was supposed to sign and go to MEPS. God knew that I would have died…
2) What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
A nice nap after church – preferably with the Soldier, but lately with a 3 year old that can’t stay still for more than 30 seconds - with the windows open and a nice breeze blowing through.
3) What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
We usually go to the parade, eat (a major past time for our family) and then finish up by
burning $100 setting off fireworks.
4) If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
I would so Gold Medal in Facebooking. Or Napping (see #2). Two of my best sports!
5) What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
I hate bathing suits. And since I can’t be out in the sun a whole lot, it gives me a great excuse to not wear a bathing suit…
Have a wonderful July 4th!