It's Friday and time for another episode of MilSpouse Friday Fill-in. Five random things that you are dying to know about me, but didn't know it!
If you are a MilSpouse, come over and link up at Wife of a Sailor's awesome blog.
If you are stopping by for the latest free and bargain Kindle downloads, please click here.
1) Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
He does, it is one way he gets a glimpse into life here while he is so far away. Not a bad thing, as I don’t have secrets from him and try not to embarrass him too often.
2) What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Tough question… I am not really sure. We have wonderful pictures and scrapbooks that belonged to my grandmother and great grandmother. They mean a lot to me, I love history and knowing where we came from is fascinating. I also have my father’s saddle, which he had made over 30 years ago and that is very special to me.
|Sourth Uist Scotland liv.ac.uk/~agmclen|
3) When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Tervo Times
I would love the beach, but we live too far away. My favorite spot is Dash Point in the Seattle area. I miss living there. Someday though, I want to walk on the beaches of Ireland and Scotland where my great-great grandmother and grandfather would have walked.
4) What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
Nothing special. I am usually just trying to survive six overly emotional children while trying not to be a mess myself.
5) What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
I guess Facebook. I don’t do much more on the internet other than check Facebook, work and read email. My life is soooooo exciting!
Linking up with Mowenackie for today's MilSpouse Weekly Roundup!
Have a wonderful weekend.