First, I am excited to announce the winner of my latest book giveaway...
Congrats to Jennifer at Sergeant Major Mom! A copy of Lady in the Mist by Laurie Alice Eakes will be in the mail soon.
I will have a few more book giveaways over the next couple of months and also one for reaching 100 posts - just as soon as I figure out what to giveaway (suggestions welcome!). If I make it to 100 followers on Google, we will have two winners and maybe more if I make it 100 on Facebook as well. I like giveaways :)
- Prices change without notice and books are usually only free for a limited time. Always check the price before buying.
- You can read these books even if you don't have a Kindle by downloading the app for your device here.
- Please consider following my blog on Google Friend Connect or by 'liking' my Facebook page. I post the occasional Kindle tip or free book on Facebook as well. (Get the books before I get around to putting them up here!)
- If you download a book, please 'share the love' using the buttons below the post to let your friends know and please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!
- If you enjoy the free books, please consider shopping through my links when you do purchase from Amazon. The little bit of commission I get helps me justify the time I spend on the computer to the Soldier :) Thanks.
She Walks in Beauty
Somewhere to Belong
Michal: A Novel
The Secret (Seasons of Grace, Book 1)
Love Me If You Must (Patricia Amble Mystery Series #1)
Whisper on the Wind
Read my review from last year here.
Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Slow Cooker Recipes: Exclusive online cookbook
Download the other three cookbooks in this series for free from this page.
Healing For a Broken World: Christian Perspective on Public Policy
And a few business books:
The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing
The Lazy Project Manager
How to Innovate in Marketing (Collection)
PR 2.0: New Media, New Tools, New Audiences
Happy reading and please help spread the word by sharing this post on Facebook!