I don't. I have been a mom for almost 18 years and that means Saturdays are sports days and picking up from sleepovers way too early and I need this at the mall or please run me to Wal-Mart so I can get stuff for the project that was due last week...
So yet again, I am up before I would like to be, watching cartoons with the 3 year-old.
I did send the almost 18 year-old out to pick up her brother and sister on opposite ends of town. It is a little pay back for all those years of Saturdays that I ran all over for her...
Before I go grab the leftover Chinese take-out from the fridge, I thought I would put up the latest free ebooks for Kindle. That way, if you have a lazy Saturday planned, you will have a good book to curl up with.
If you haven't entered my contest for a copy of A Trail of Ink by Mel Starr, please click here.
There are still free books available on the last post, so check that out here.
If you clicked through from MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, you can find that post here.
- Prices change without notice and books are usually only free for a limited time. Always check the price before buying.
- You can read these books even if you don't have a Kindle by downloading the app for your device here.
- Please consider following my blog on Google Friend Connect or by 'liking' my Facebook page. I post the occasional Kindle tip or free book on Facebook as well. If you are a Facebook friend, you will notice that most of these books have been up there for a few days :)
- If you download a book, please 'share the love' using the buttons below the post to let your friends know and please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!
- If you enjoy the free books, please consider shopping through my links when you do purchase from Amazon. The little bit of commission I get helps me justify the time I spend on the computer to the Soldier :) Thanks!
Calm My Anxious Heart: A Woman's Guide to Finding Contentment
The End Is Now
Moms' Ultimate Guide to the Tween Girl World
Here are a few that are still free (or free again), in case you missed them:
Hide in Plain Sight
Daughter of Joy (Brides of Culdee Creek, Book 1)
Craving God: A 21-Day Devotional Challenge
The Holy Bible English Standard Version (ESV)
Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella, Book 1)
Stuck in the Middle (Sister-to-Sister, Book 1)
Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)
And a couple of bargains:
Devotions for Lent $1.59
Slingo $0.99 (only good through 3/13)