Yay! Another Friday and I am still alive and blogging. I am sorry I missed last Friday, but I was on a beautiful farm in the Midwest with hens and cows and no internet. I had actually traveled to Minnesota for not so fun reasons, so it was great to get a few hours respite visiting old friends and enjoying the quiet.
If you are here for the free books, I haven't had time to put up posts lately, but I have been putting them up on the Facebook page when I find them. I would love to have you 'like' my page so you don't miss out on any downloads.
Don't miss my current giveaway for a copy of My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren. It was a great book and your odds of winning right now are really good ;)
MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is hosted by Wifey at Wife of Sailor. Come over and visit all the wonderful MilSpouses that link up each week.
1) Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
I hope so, in a good way. I think change, for the most part, is a good thing and we should always be growing and developing who we are.
2) If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten
Well, if the Army would let me have the Soldier back, obviously I would choose him, but if not then my friend Jennifer, because she knows everything (really).
3) Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted by Just an Arizona Girl
Twitter = stress. I am still trying to figure it all out. However, I love Facebook and I appreciate that it keeps me connected to friends.
4) June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
|K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen|
I love Creole/Cajun food. I want to move back to New Orleans just to eat at K-Paul's every day. Pretty sure we would be broke in a week, but if you ever go there, you have to try the blackened drum. It is to die for! (Click on the link to see amazing pictures of the Crescent City!)
5) If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits
I could never choose, but I am sure I was born in the wrong time period. Even my husband agrees. It would be a toss up between the antebellum south (I want to be Scarlett), Regency England (but only if I was part of the ‘ton’ – say a Duchess…) and the Scotland of William Wallace (and the Soldier would have to be a big braw highlander).
Um, maybe too many romance novels lately...
Linking up today for MilSpouse Weekly Roundup with Mowenackie:
Have a great weekend!