Friday, December 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #25

It is Friday again and that means the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! I have a blast each week reading through everyone's posts. If you are a MilSpouse (or SO) come over and join in the fun at Wife of a Sailor

If you are here looking for free ebooks, the latest posting is here.

And while you are here, don't miss today's guest blogger and giveaway.

On to the questions! 
  1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given? from Jessica Lynn Writes
I would have to say my family. I truly believe they are a gift from God. Soldier boy and I were married very young and should have been a statistic, but instead we just celebrated 18 years of marriage. I couldn’t imagine life without him and our six kiddos – even the surprise :) 
  1. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? from The Albrecht Squad

    This is our first major holiday with our Soldier gone (yes, we have been very blessed over the years), so I don’t really know. The kids always go out to cut down a tree with their dad and they didn’t get to do that this year. A very nice couple from our church brought over a tree for us since I have been under the weather and we didn’t have one up yet. Other than that, I am trying to keep things pretty much the same and praying that Skype will be working on Christmas morning.

  2. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?

    We have a star. That is what Wal-mart had left when it’s predecessor broke two years ago.

  3. What are your three favorite websites?

    Amazon (especially this time of year)
    Facebook (yes, I am addicted)
    MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers (Helps me maintain some level of sanity!)

  4. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!)

    I would be happy with any or all of the above if he was just home!  
I am off to take the kids on the 'Polar Express' tonight - hoping that the snow stops soon or it is going to be a long night. Tomorrow will be the day to get the rest of my Christmas shopping done, for anything that I can't get on Amazon anyway!  

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment