Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday 8-17-11 #WW

*While you are here, don't miss my current contest

In a few hours, I will be flying to Colorado to see my very favorite tenor, Anthony Kearns, perform in Die Fledermaus. 


Does it count for Semi Worldless Wednesday if it is a video? :)  

I also get to meet my friend Fay in person for the first time. We have been friends for almost 12 years and have never met. 

A big thank you to my amazing Soldier who bought me the tickets to go and to my mom, who is watching all the kiddos for a couple of days. 

I promise a post with pictures when I get back!

Linking up for Semi Wordless Wednesday with Flip Flops & Pearls:


Photobucket


Love,

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Have fun seeing him! I bet it will be amazing, he sounds awesome! That was also a very nice gesture from your soldier :)

    ReplyDelete