Mother's Day is coming up fast and I am hosting a wonderful group of guest bloggers, authors like Tricia Goyer and Suzanne Fischer Woods. You won't want to miss the next seven days and catch today's post here. Don't forget to enter the giveaway too!
This week, I downloaded two books (free for me - find out how here) to read with my Soldier. I love that we can read the same book when he is half-way around the world.
Finding the Groove: Composing a Jazz-Shaped Faith($10.99)
Generation NeXt Marriage: The Couple's Guide to Keeping It Together
Both amazing people and speakers and I am looking forward to reading them.
What did you download this week? Would you recommend it?
The usual reminders and disclaimers:
- Prices change often and without notice. Books are usually only free for a limited time. Always check the price before clicking 'download'.
- You can read these books, even if you don't have a Kindle, by downloading the free app for your computer or phone. For a full list of apps, please click here. If you have been holding off on getting a Kindle, Amazon now has a reduced price one with special offers (i.e. ads on your screensaver) for only $114.
- Please consider following my blog on Google Friend Connect or by 'liking' my Facebook page. I will post books as soon as I find them on Facebook and it usually takes a few days to make to my blog.
- If you download a book, please 'Share the Love' by using the buttons below each post to let your friends know. And please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!
- If you enjoy the free book posts, please consider shopping through my links when you do purchase from Amazon. The small commission I receive for your purchase helps me justify all the time I spend on this blog to my Soldier! Thanks :)
Making Waves: A Novel
Too Close to Home (Women of Justice Series #1)
A Tailor-Made Bride
It Happens Every Spring (The Four Seasons of a Marriage Series #1)
Please don't forget to leave a message and share this list with your friends!
Have a blessed week.