Monday, November 7, 2011

Free & Bargain ebooks for Kindle 11-7-11


I am headed out to spend some time with the 13 year-old and see one of my favorite tenors in concert tonight. It was supposed to be a late anniversary trip with the Soldier, but he still isn't home. 

So, no time for a full post today, but I wanted to let you know that I just put several great free and bargain books up on the Facebook page. If they last, I will add them to the Free E-books page when I get a chance. 

Reminders:
  • Prices change often and without notice. Books are usually only free (or bargains) for a limited time. Always check the price before clicking 'download'.
  • You can read these books, even if you don't have a Kindle, by downloading the free app for your computer or phone. For a full list of apps, please click here. Amazon has just announced a new line of Kindles for as low as $79 or read in color (and lots more!) on a Kindle Fire for only $199.
  • Please consider following my blog on Google Friend Connect or by 'liking' my Facebook page. I will post books as soon as I find them on Facebook and they aren't always free long enough to make it to the blog.
  • If you download a book, please share this page with your friends (via facebook, twitter, etc.). And please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!
  • If you enjoy the free book posts, please consider shopping through my links when you do purchase from Amazon. The small commission I receive for your purchase helps me justify all the time I spend on this blog to my Soldier! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment