Thursday, July 8, 2010

A bit of an overdue update...

I know I haven't posted in a while, but it has been insane around here. With hubby only being home a couple of weekends a month along with some traveling I have been doing for MOPS, there just isn't enough time to do anything else.

This weekend will be Mark's last 'real' weekend at home before he leaves for 14 months. We will have our family vacation at Disney World soon, so we will have that time, but the deployment keeps getting closer and reality is setting in. I don't want to do this. I am tired of hearing my 2 year old say, "I miss my daddy" and my older ones acting out in stupid ways. I know I don't have a choice in the matter, but stating my position makes me feel a bit better ;)

I know many of you are praying for us, along with all the other families preparing for this separation and I thank you. Throwing a prayer in for my attitude might not be a bad idea if you have the time.

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment